- Award presented to a full-time graduate or undergraduate student who prepares the best technical paper to describe the results of process development related studies within chemical engineering.
- Must be carried out while the student is enrolled at a university with an accredited chemical engineering program.
- Student must be the primary author.
- Paper must be suitable for publication in a refereed journal.
- Must be a member of AIChE.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Chemical Engineering, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required