- Cash prizes awarded to full-time undergraduate students who prepare the best original papers based on the results of research or an investigation related to the environment.
- The work must be performed during the student's undergraduate enrollment, and the paper must be submitted prior to or within six months of graduation.
- Student must be the sole author of the paper, but faculty guidance is encouraged.
- Student must be a member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers Student Chapter.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required