American Congress on Surveying and Mapping/Tri-State Surveying and Photogrammetry Kris M. Kunze Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 01, 2017
- One-time award of $1000 for students pursuing college-level courses in business administration or business management.
- Candidates, in order of priority, include professional land surveyors and certified photogrammetrists, land survey interns and students enrolled in a two- or four-year program in surveying and mapping.
- Must be ACSM member.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Business/Consumer Services, Surveying, Surveying Technology, Cartography, or Geographic Information Science,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required