American Association for the Advancement of Science/Mass Media Science and Engineering Fellows Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 15, 2017
- Ten week fellowship giving students of engineering, social sciences, natural sciences, and mathematics the opportunity to work as reporters in mass media sites nationwide.
- Students enrolled in English, journalism, science journalism, or other non-technical fields are not eligible for these fellowships.
- Submit transcripts, writing samples, references and resume with official application form.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Biology, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science/Data Processing, Earth Science, Engineering/Technology, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required