American Institute of Polish Culture Inc./Harriet Irsay Scholarship Grant
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 05, 2016
- Merit-based $1000 scholarships for students studying communications, public relations, and/or journalism.
- All U.S. citizens may apply, but preference will be given to U.S. citizens of Polish heritage.
- Must submit three letters of recommendation on appropriate letterhead with application mailed directly to AIPC
- For study in the United States only.
- Non-refundable fee of $10 will be collected.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Arts, Communications, Education, Foreign Language, Journalism, Public Policy and Administration,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required