- Awards are available for full-time graduate and undergraduate study in a concrete-related field.
- Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate, Master's, or doctoral program in a U.S. or Canadian institution and be nominated by a faculty member who is an ACI member.
- Annual reapplication is required for award renewal.
- For more details visit http://www.concrete.org.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Engineering/Technology, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required