- Award available for research in physiology.
- The student must be enrolled as an undergraduate student at the time of the application.
- The applicant must be the first author on a submitted abstract for the EB meeting and must be working with an APS member who attests that the student is deserving of the first authorship.
- Bruce Outstanding Undergraduate Abstract Awards ($100) are given to up to 30 students based on abstract, 1-page letter, and letter of recommendation.
- Those awardees then compete for Bruce Excellence in Undergraduate Research Awards ($400) by giving oral poster presentations.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Animal/Veterinary Sciences, Biology, Environmental Science, Health and Medical Sciences, Marine Biology, Neurobiology, Natural Sciences, Sports-Related/Exercise Science, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required