- A scholarship of $1500 for students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in airport management may apply annually for an academic scholarship.
- Applicant must attend a college in Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah, or Hawaii.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah, Area of Study: Aviation/Aerospace,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required