Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/International Education Awards-Ukraine
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- Awards of CAN$5000 to recognize the accomplishments of intern, co-op, practicum, apprenticeship, and research students.
- Must be a postsecondary student or an apprenticeship student taking a practicum, internship, co-op, apprenticeship program, or a student conducting research (one-term).
- Recipient will be selected based on demonstrated past accomplishments and potential for improving relations between Ukraine and Alberta.
- For additional information and application, see web site http://alis.alberta.ca.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: Alberta, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required