American Heart Association/Pacific Mountain Predoctoral Fellowship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 09, 2017
- One- to two-year award to U.S. citizens who are full-time, post-Baccalaureate, predoctoral students seeking research training with a sponsor/mentor prior to embarking on a research career.
- Must reapply for third year.
- Proposed research projects to be conducted in Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required