Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting (EFWA)/Seattle American Society of Women Accountants Chapter Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 31, 2016
- Scholarship for an amount up to $2000 to be awarded to a women attending an accredited school within the State of Washington.
- The scholarship will be renewable for one additional year upon satisfactory completion of course requirements.
- Must pursue a degree in accounting.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: Female,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Washington,
- Area of Study: Accounting,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required