American Legion Auxiliary Department of South Dakota/American Legion Auxiliary Department of South Dakota Thelma Foster Scholarship for Senior Auxiliary Members
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- One-time award of $300 must be used within twelve months for a current senior member of the South Dakota American Legion Auxiliary who has been a member for three years.
- Applicant may be a high school senior or older and must be female.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: Female,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required