Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund/Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund Fellowships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 15, 2016
- One-time award for female students from developing countries enrolled in accredited graduate programs relating to women and children.
- Must be attending an accredited institution in the United States.
- Candidates must plan to return to their countries or a developing country within two years.
- Must be over 25 years of age. U.S. citizens are not eligible.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: Female, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required