Association for Women in Mathematics/Alice T. Schafer Mathematics Prize for Excellence in Mathematics by an Undergraduate Woman
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 01, 2017
- One-time merit award for women undergraduates in the math field.
- Based on quality of performance in math courses and special programs, ability to work independently, interest in math, and performance in competitions.
- Must be nominated by a professor or an adviser.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: Female,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Mathematics,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required