American Foundation for the Blind/R.L. Gillette Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- Two scholarships of $1000 each to women who are enrolled in a four-year undergraduate degree program in literature or music.
- In addition to the general requirements, applicants must submit a performance tape not to exceed 30 minutes, or a creative writing sample.
- Must submit proof of legal blindness.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: Female,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Literature/English/Writing, Music,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required