International Society of Women Airline Pilots (ISA+21)/International Society of Women Airline Pilots Airline Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
November 14, 2016
- Scholarships are available to women who are pursuing careers as airline pilots.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Must have an U.S. FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument Rating and First Class Medical Certificate.
- Must have flight time in a fixed wing aircraft commensurate with the rating sought.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: Female, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Aviation/Aerospace, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required