American Legion Department of Nebraska/American Legion Baseball Scholarship-Nebraska American Legion Baseball Player of the Year
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 15, 2016
- Any Team Manager or Head Coach of an American Legion Post-affiliated team may nominate one player for consideration for this award.
- Application, letters of recommendation, and certification form must be completed, postmarked, and mailed to the state's Department Headquarters no later than July 15.
- Three letters of testimony must be attached to the nomination form.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Nebraska,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required