American Legion Department of Montana/American Legion Department of Montana High School Oratorical Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 30, 2015
- Applicants participate in a statewide memorized oratorical contest on the U.S. Constitution.
- Four places are awarded.
- Must be a Montana high school student.
- Contact state adjutant American Legion Department of Montana for further details.
- Each state winner who competes in the first round of the national contest will receive a $1000 scholarship.
- Participants in the second round who do not advance to the national final round will receive an additional $1000 scholarship.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Montana,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required