American Legion Auxiliary Department of Missouri/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Missouri Past Presidents' Parley Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- Scholarship of $500 is awarded to high school graduate who has chosen to study nursing. $500 will be awarded upon receipt of verification from the college that student is enrolled.
- The applicant must be a resident of Missouri and a member of a veteran's family.
- The applicant must be validated by the sponsoring unit.
- Check with sponsoring unit for details on required recommendation letters.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Missouri, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Nursing, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required