American Legion Department of Missouri/Charles L. Bacon Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 20, 2017
- Two awards of $500 are given to members of The American Legion, the American Legion Auxiliary, or the Sons of The American Legion, or a descendant of a member of any thereof.
- Applicants must be unmarried Missouri resident below age 21, and must use the scholarship as a full-time student in an accredited college or university in Missouri.
- Must submit proof of American Legion membership.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Missouri,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required