American Legion Department of Missouri/Lillie Lois Ford Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 20, 2017
- Two awards of $1000 each are given each year to one boy and one girl.
- Applicant must have attended a full session of Missouri Boys/Girls State or Missouri Cadet Patrol Academy.
- Must be a Missouri resident below age 21, attending an accredited college/university as a full-time student.
- Must be an unmarried descendant of a veteran having served at least 90 days on active duty in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard of the United States.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Missouri, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required