American Legion Auxiliary Department of Missouri/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Missouri National President's Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- State-level award. Offers one $500 scholarship.
- Applicant must complete 50 hours of community service during their high school years.
- Sponsoring unit and department must validate application.
- Applicant must be a Missouri resident.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Missouri,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required