American Legion Department of Missouri/M.D. 'Jack' Murphy Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 20, 2017
- One $750 award for two successive semesters will be given to a Missouri resident who is a RN and under the age of 21.
- Applicant must be unmarried and a descendant of a veteran with at least ninety days active service in the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard receiving a Honorable Discharge for service.
- Applicant must have graduated in the top forty percent of their high school class or have a 'C' average or equivalent.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified
- , Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Missouri,
- Gender: Female,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Nursing,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required