American Legion Department of Minnesota/American Legion Department of Minnesota High School Oratorical Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
November 30, 2015
- Oratorical contest open to students in ninth to twelfth grades of any accredited Minnesota high school or home-schooled students.
- Must be Minnesota resident.
- Speech must be student's original work on the general subject of the Constitution.
- Speech contests begin in December at local Legion post level and continue on to the national competition.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Minnesota,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required