American Legion Auxiliary Department of Minnesota/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Minnesota Past Presidents' Parley Health Care Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 15, 2017
- One-time $1000 award for American Legion Auxiliary Department of Minnesota member for at least three years who is needy and deserving, to begin or continue education in any phase of the health care field.
- Must be a Minnesota resident, attend a vocational or postsecondary institution and maintain at least a C average in school.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Minnesota,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Minnesota,
- Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required