American Legion Department of Minnesota/American Legion Department of Minnesota Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Scholarship available to Minnesota residents who are dependents of members of the Minnesota American Legion or auxiliary.
- One-time award of $500 for study at a Minnesota institution or neighboring state with reciprocating agreement.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Minnesota,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Iowa,
- Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required