American Legion Auxiliary Department of Michigan/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Michigan Scholarship for Non-Traditional Student
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Applicant must be a dependent of a veteran.
- Must be one of the following: nontraditional student returning to classroom after some period of time in which their education was interrupted, student over the age of 22 attending college for the first time to pursue a degree, or student over the age of 22 attending a trade or vocational school.
- Applicants must be Michigan residents only and attend Michigan institution. .
- Judging based on need, character/leadership, scholastic standing, and initiative/goal.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Michigan,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Michigan,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required