American Legion Auxiliary Department of Massachusetts/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Massachusetts Past Presidents' Parley Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- One-time awards of $200 to $750 for residents of Massachusetts who are children of living or deceased veterans.
- Must be between the ages of 16 to 22 years and enrolled full-time at a Massachusetts institution.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Massachusetts,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Massachusetts,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required