American Legion Department of Maine/American Legion Department of Maine Children and Youth Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2017
- Scholarships available to high school seniors, college students, and veterans who are residents of Maine.
- Must be in upper half of high school class.
- One-time award of $500.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Maine,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required