American Legion Department of Maine/Daniel E. Lambert Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2017
- One-time award for undergraduate and graduate student whose parents are veterans.
- Award is based on financial need and good character.
- Must be U.S. citizen.
- Applicant must show evidence of being enrolled, or attending accredited college or vocational technical school.
- Scholarship value is from $500 to $1000.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Maine, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required