American Legion Department of Maine/James V. Day Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2017
- One-time $500 award for a Maine resident whose parent is a member of the American Legion or Auxiliary in Maine, or is a member of Sons of the American Legion in Maine.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Based on character and financial need.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Maine,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required