American Legion Department of Kansas/Ted and Nora Anderson Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 15, 2017
- Scholarship of $250 for each semester (one year only) given to the children of American Legion members or Auxiliary members who are holding membership for the past three consecutive years.
- Children of a deceased member can also apply.
- Parent of the applicant must be a veteran.
- Must be high school seniors or college freshmen or sophomores in a Kansas institution.
- Scholarship for use at an approved college, university, or trade school in Kansas.
- Must maintain a C average in college.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Kansas,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Kansas,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required