- Scholarship for children of the members of Kansas American Legion or its auxiliary.
- Membership must have been active for the past three years.
- The children of deceased members are also eligible if parents' dues were paid at the time of death.
- Applicant must be a son/daughter of a veteran.
- Must be high school senior or college freshman or sophomore.
- Must use award at a Kansas college, university, or trade school.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Kansas, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: Kansas, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required