American Legion Department of Kansas/Music Committee Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 15, 2017
- One-time award open to a high school senior or college freshman or sophomore.
- Must be a Kansas resident.
- Must have distinguished background in the field of music at an approved Kansas junior college, college or university.
- Award of $1000, with the disbursement as $500 award for each of the two semesters.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Kansas,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Kansas,
- Area of Study: Music, Performing Arts,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required