American Legion Auxiliary Department of Iowa/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Iowa M.V. McCrae Memorial Nurses Merit Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 01, 2017
- One-time award available to the child of an Iowa American Legion Post member or Iowa American Legion Auxiliary Unit member.
- Award is for full-time study in an accredited nursing program.
- Must be U.S. citizen and Iowa resident.
- Must attend an Iowa institution.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Iowa,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Iowa,
- Area of Study: Nursing,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required