American Legion Department of Indiana/American Legion Department of Indiana, Americanism and Government Test
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 12, 2016
- Study guides are provided to high schools.
- Students take a test and write an essay.
- One male and one female student from each grade (10 to 12) are selected as state winners.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Indiana,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required