American Legion Department of Indiana/American Legion Department of Indiana High School Oratorical Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 16, 2016
- Oratorical contest open to students in grades nine to twelve of any accredited Indiana high school or home schooled students in an equivalent grade.
- All contestants must be a citizen of or lawful permanent resident of the United States.
- Students may only enter one district/zone/state competition.
- The student must compete in the district in which his/her sponsoring post is located.
- Speech contests begin in November at post level and continue on to national competition.
- Contact local American Legion post for application details or visit our web site at http//www.indianalegion.org.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Indiana, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required