American Legion Department of Illinois/American Legion Department of Illinois High School Oratorical Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 20, 2017
- Single oratorical contest with winners advancing to the next level.
- Open to students in 9th to 12th grades of any accredited Illinois high school.
- Seniors must be in attendance as of January 1.
- Must contact local American Legion post or department headquarters for complete information and applications, which will be available in the fall.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Illinois,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required