American Legion Department of Illinois/American Legion Department of Illinois Boy Scout/Explorer Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2017
- Scholarship for a graduating high school senior who is a qualified Boy Scout or Explorer and a resident of Illinois.
- Must write a 500-word essay on Legion's Americanism and Boy Scout programs.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Illinois, Gender: Male,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required