American Legion Auxiliary Department of Colorado/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Colorado Past Presidents' Parley Nurses Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2017
- Open to children, spouses, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of American Legion veterans, and veterans who served in the armed forces during eligibility dates for membership in the American Legion.
- Must be Colorado residents who have been accepted by an accredited school of nursing in Colorado.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Colorado,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Colorado,
- Area of Study: Nursing,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required