American Legion Auxiliary Department of California/American Legion Auxiliary Department of California General Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 16, 2016
- Award ranges from $500 to $1000 for high school senior or graduate of an accredited high school who has not been able to begin college due to circumstances of illness or finance.
- Student must attend a California college or university.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: California,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: California,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required