American Legion Department of Arizona/American Legion Department of Arizona High School Oratorical Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 01, 2016
- Each student must present an 8 to 10 minute prepared oration on any part of the U.S.
- Constitution without any notes, podiums, or coaching.
- The student will then be asked to do a 3 to 5 minute oration on one of four possible topics.
- Which one of the four topics will not be known in advance, so students must be prepared to respond to any of the four.
- Open to students in grades 9 to 12.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Arizona, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required