American Legion Auxiliary Department of Arizona/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Arizona Health Care Occupation Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 15, 2017
- Award for Arizona residents enrolled at an institution in Arizona that awards degrees or certificates in health occupations.
- Preference given to an immediate family member of a veteran.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and Arizona resident for at least one year.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Arizona, Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Arizona,
- Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required