Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/Louise McKinney Postsecondary Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 30, 2015
- Student awards of up to CAN$2500 to residents of Alberta who are enrolled at a university, college, or technical institute in the second or subsequent year of full-time study.
- Alberta students studying out-of-province because their program of study is not offered in Alberta will be considered for a scholarship if their class standing is in the top two percent of their program.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Alberta,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required