Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 30, 2016
- Awards of CAN$1000 to recognize the accomplishments of Alberta high school students taking the registered apprenticeship program and to encourage recipients to continue their apprenticeship training after completing high school.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant and a resident of Alberta.
- Must have completed the requirements for high school graduation between August 1 and July 31 of the current year.
- Must be registered as an Alberta apprentice in a trade while still attending high school.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Alberta,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required