Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/Fellowships for Full-Time Studies in French
Scholarship Provided by : third party
November 15, 2016
- Awards of between CAN$500 and CAN$1000 to assist Albertans in pursuing postsecondary studies taught in French.
- Must be Alberta resident, Canadian citizen, or landed immigrant, and plan to register full-time in a postsecondary program in Alberta of at least one semester in length.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of three courses per semester which have French as the language of instruction.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Alberta,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Foreign Language,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required