Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/Dr. Ernest and Minnie Mehl Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 05, 2015
- Award of CAN$3500 to encourage students to pursue a postsecondary education and to recognize and reward exceptional academic achievement at the senior high school level.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or landed immigrants who have completed their grade twelve in Alberta at a school that follows the Alberta Education Curriculum.
- Applicants must be continuing their studies at a degree granting postsecondary institution in Canada.
- University transfer programs are acceptable. For additional information and application, see web site http://alis.alberta.ca.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Alberta, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required