Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/Northern Alberta Development Council Bursary Partnership Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
November 30, 2017
- Award of CAN$1750 is to assist students in pursuing a post-secondary education.
- In addition, applicants must demonstrate a financial need and be willing to live and work in northern Alberta after completion of the program.
- Must be Alberta resident, plan to enroll full-time in a postsecondary program.
- Recipients are selected by prospective employers with assistance from NADC.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Alberta,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Alberta, Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required