Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/Charles S. Noble Junior Football Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 01, 2016
- Scholarships of up to CAN$1000 available to reward the athletic and academic excellence of junior football players at universities, colleges, and technical institutes in Alberta.
- Must be Alberta residents and enrolled full-time in an undergraduate, professional, or graduate program at a university, college, or technical institute in Alberta.
- Must be a playing member on an Alberta junior football team and maintain 2.0 average in the previous semester.
- Interested applicants should contact their team coach or manager as nominations must come from the football team.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Alberta,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Alberta,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required