Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/Northern Alberta Development Council Bursary
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2017
- Return service bursary awards CAN$6000 per year for up to two years to increase the number of trained professionals in Northern Alberta and to encourage students from Northern Alberta to obtain a postsecondary education.
- Must be residents of Alberta, and planning to enroll in a full-time postsecondary program in a field in demand in Northern Alberta.
- Fields in demand include: education, healthcare and medical, engineering and technical fields, social work.
- Applicants must also be within two years of completion of their postsecondary program.
- Students must live and work for one year in Northern Alberta for each year of assistance awarded.
- For additional information, go to web site http://alis.alberta.ca.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Alberta, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: Alberta, Area of Study: Dental Health/Services, Education, Engineering/Technology, Health and Medical Sciences, Social Services, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required